TheLabProductionsTheLabProductions

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Hilarious

This is a pretty entertaining game, the control scheme is pretty competent and simple, the game is infinitely entertaining and pulling down planes is a massive adrenaline rush of down key mashing. Good job sir, make a sequel and improve on it! A+!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Awesome

I've been following the progress of this game, and it delivered! Great mechanics, well presented! By the way, check out level 691 (NegativeNed)

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Found a Bug

In Chapter 2 - Twin Towers, if you hold down right before the level starts, you are able to run through the fire and right to the exit, bypassing the entire stage. Might wanna fix that.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Cool game.

I had a bug occur though. During Round 3 I was still in the "Perform The Correct Move" mode, and I got Toms health down to zero with about :57 remaining in the round, but he did not go down, instead we both stood, I couldn't punch, he wouldn't punch, and the round ended. After that, the game went back to normal, I was back in "Perform the correct move" mode, and I knocked him down.

Other than that, nice graphics, cool game.

Grid16 Grid16

Very Innovative.

I consistantly found myself approaching this with strategy and not just random panic. Its very innovative and interesting. Nice!